The remix will appear on Chandler and Westley’s upcoming collaborative project, Champion Champloo!, due out this summer.
Impolite Society x SRG Management Present: Alive & Well
Alive & Well is a monthly meeting of the minds; good music, good people, good drinks- good time, right?
The goal is simply to bring together artists of different disciplines and people who operate behind the scenes.
Hosts: ELEE X & Shawn G.
2249 N Lincoln
The event will be FREE until 11pm, $3 post.
No Dress Code (Dancing Shoes, please ;-))
Drink specials include:
$2 well drinks
$2.50 Coors Light beers
$3 Jameson shots
$4 premium top shelf drinks
Live Streaming via Google Hangouts TBA
Impolite Society serves up a hefty compilation project that features group and solo work from individual members, and guest appearances from various artists and producers. For the uninitiated, Bootleg #1 offers a comprehensive introduction to the group; it should also hold over fans familiar with their work until an official full-length is released.
DOWNLOAD: Impolite Society – Bootleg #1
01. “Alibi” (Remix) ft. Cadillac Duke & Cody DeCamry (Prod. by Chinzafly)
02. “B.I.L.L.$.” (Prod. by Fess Grandiose)
03. “Dolla Holla” (Prod. by Fess Grandiose)
04. “Fall Through” (Prod. by Khalfani)
05. “Fame” ft. Guilty Simpson (Prod. by Fess Grandiose)
06. “Freshadelic” (Prod. by Fess Grandiose)
07. “Look Of Hate” (Remix) (Prod. by Nunca Duerma)
08. “Never Walk Out On You” (Prod. by Netherfriends)
09. “OctoTrex” ft. Scienz of Life (Prod. by ID)
10. “Piled In” (Prod. by Fess Grandiose)
11. “Player Shit” (Prod. by Fortified Sounds)
12. “Reckless” (Prod. by Sidewalk Kal)
13. “REVISIONS” (Prod. by AceMo)
14. “The Taste (C.H.I. Summer) (Prod. by Fess Grandiose)
15. “The World” (Prod. by Zip)
16. “Wackass Artwork” (Chopped & Screwed Remix by Via Rosa)
17. “Wackass Artwork” (Prod. by Von Vuai)
18. “Wind It Up” – Pugz Atomz ft. Elee X, ProbCause, & DJ Alo (Prod. by Mark Pritchard & Om”Mas Keith)
19. “Zombies” ft. ShowYouSuck & Cadillac Duke (Prod. by Na$im Williams)
Na$im Williams and Doc Da Mindbenda linked up to craft a beat so grimy, you can still smell the blood on the butcher’s apron. Chandler London pairs with Cocky on the lyrical front, making for an interesting contrast- Chandler paints murals with his vivid, spacey flow; while Cocky takes a more visceral approach and goes right for the kill.
“2 Different Sides” is like a three-minute grind house flick, definitely not for the faint of heart. Besides capturing varying perspectives on aspects of life- good and bad, the track also illustrates the diversity of Chicago talent.
“Diamond Girl” is the new cut from Chandler London– shooting straight from the heart over syrupy production from Na$im Williams (Williams also produced last year’s L.O.D. banger, “Zombies”). Be on the lookout for Chandler’s upcoming project, due this summer. In the meantime, grab “Diamond Girl” below and add it to your “Whispers In The Dark” playlist.